- Jamun Mint Popsicles-Blend the tarty summer fruit into an ice-y delight. Sprinkle some black salt or chat masala, and lick away your lolly till your tongue’s purple.
- Fresh Fruit Parfait– Made with the goodness of fresh fruits, fruit juice, yogurtand nuts, this parfait is the perfect dessert to indulge in while you’re on a diet.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake– This gluten-free chocolate cake is made with almond flour, choco-chips and apples. It is wholesome and guilt-free.
- Ragi Malpua– Here’s the Indian pancake dessert with a healthy twist. This recipe uses ragi flour, atta and oats, to give you a wholesome and guilt-free experience. Dr. Rupali suggests, “Malpuas are usually deep fried, but you can make themon a non-stick pan to steer clear of the excess oil intake.”
- Elaichi Granola Bar– A scrumptiously loaded bar of nuts, oats, honey and butter.Great to bite into whenever a sudden sweet craving hits you or you feel a dip in your energy levels.
- Oats Apple Crumble– A healthy and hearty dessert made with oats, apples and no flour. Packed with flavors of cinnamon, lemon and nutmeg, this delicious crumble is also quite satisfying.
- Sugar Free Granola– Served with the goodness of yoghurt, almonds, fresh fruits and honey, this bowl of oats offers a blast of flavours.
- Bran Whole Wheat Muffins– Muffins on a diet? Yes, it is possible! Made with wheat bran, milk and apple sauce, give muffins a healthy spin.
- Ragi Dark Chocolate Cake– Waiting for your cheat day to binge on your favourite chocolate cake? No need. This healthy recipe combines the goodness of ragi with dark chocolate to give you a soft and moist delight.